Truth to be told. I was sent to iraq 5 years ago. I was the head of the FatTroop. I was boss. I was armed. I was dangerous. I was the bomb.
but my dad never did like the idea of me being in the army. so he made me retreat back to Brunei. After all those bruises bruises and battered moments, i got nothing. nothing but memories.
'kau ani army saja. inda jua mau kurus. itam.'
so i got depressed and started doing about 700 sit-ups and push-ups. I made Brad Pitt envy my body. Jolie wanted me but i told her to stick to one.
My dad still thinks im ugly after all those workouts. He even sent a video of me to 'Pimp My Boy'. Tapi inda apa, i think im hot, UIC thinks im hot. so hot that im burnt. Thats all that matters
You know you want me.
rawr.
im out,
siNajibManissss
