To be or not to be. E-speed is still down. Life still sucks. I went late to school this morning. Didnt attend the assembly. Gone up straight to physics class. Mr.Jees teaching well. Had my stats test just now. Its so hard to get less than 100. LOL HAHAHAHAA whatever. Sorry i like to talk to myself because i am the only child in the family. You can call me a Anak Tunggal/Loner. HAHAHAHA nada calieee, eh napaan. Anyways, i am downloading Niktout Ro. It was so long since the server is back up again. Finally, i can play ragnarok which i didnt for an estimated 10000 hours and 54 minutes. Anyone has a warcraft disc i could borrow? I felt like playing Dota lol. After this, i am going to play basketball.
Look above you. Did you notice the ceilings had eyes on you? Look around. I am serious here. And if you really did what i told you? Your a fool. Thank god if you didnt. Lets talk about what had happened in school. A story that had happened awfully on me during P.E. I am wondering if you still remember about the ice-breaking activity. The rotate-rotate one bah. There was this question about dislikes and likes. I like basketball and dislike gays. Then i told everyone of them fast and rotate quickly to save time. Everything just happen too quickly, I rotate with haste and accidentally said I like gays LOL. funny-lah and the girl was like 0.0 HAHA. Anyways, something stupid to be shared with you, my brothers and my real brother, Izzat. Tadi Naveen was laughing like a maniac when he heard about this. Tadi Najib was desperate for credit. He insulted chineses and at last, he still had to depend on chinese for credit transfer. How pathetic. His own race dont even wanna layan him. Awwwwwwww BARU KO TAU. I still dont like the idea of graduation fund because i rather keep the profit to myself and can pay off the graduation debts i had owed for 4 months. I am poor wah, eh napaaan.
K263 is-short-of-money.
Please donate it at www.uicrutipaun.blogspot.com/onlyforkwang
Thank you.
Do something good and you get something good.
To give is to take.
You need to break an egg before making an omelette.
WAWAWA XD. Funny-lah