Thursday, April 17, 2008

Laksamana.

A superb day. I am contented. Here i wanna congratulations to all UIC atheletes who did well. Chris got bronze in shotput. Ian got bronze for javelin. Cody got 2 silvers for both shotput and discus. Sherwin got silver for long jump. Chin Kai got a GOLD for javelin. For me, i suck in shotput for throwing a stupid 7++ metre. I suck and i suck but i managed to get a GOLD in discus. It was the highlight of my day or probably my life. Discus is fun. A new game to me and i wanna join again next year XP. Anyways, CCA was terribly fun.

Squash is a game where u use rackets to hit balls on walls. HAHAHA fun game indeed. I liked playing with my brada IZZAT and the other UICs namely Wafeeq,Riza,Najmi,Chris,Edmond. I went early with Nigel and full court game is much more fun-lah ok instead of the whatever 3 quarters rule thing. GP was fun tadi oso cause we did nothing <3333. diet ="D.



k263,
Kwang-wants-to-have-shape



P.S Farid stop calling me *** HAHAHAHA. Aku malu XD.

PPS. Azim, i won for you.