Thursday, April 10, 2008

A good day. A good life.

Hello. I am back to blog again. An occassion that will never be forgotten. I left home at 7.15 and reached Kiulap Capers at 7.20. When i reached there, i notice the lack of bruneian population in this big modern yet attractive building. I went up the elevator and went up to meet the Chinese Gang. Most of them were there and i didnt realise where was Melvin until Sherwin greeted me and showed me where the exact location the birthday boy was seating. I was embarassed from remarks where Sherwin insulted me in a friendly way. I sat down beside Ian and he told me that the whole gang were discussing about the flaws of Laksamana gang and they had actually insulted the team. I in a friendly way just nodded.


I ordered a Lamb Shang and a pasta dish which i forgot its name and sat down patiently waiting for my order. Oh yea, about the gang that was present before i came were Melvin, Sherwin, Roland, Edmond, Chris, Nigel, Adrian, Cheah Khai and Ian. After a short while, Eric and Yee Fah arrived with their enthusiastic attitude and Eric actually carried a solid little present which i predict is a box of BOXERS. Great present and a useful one too i guess XD. They settled down and start demanding orders. We had a little chit chat and soon, the others came too namely, Kelvin, Seng, Cody and last and not least, Kai. Right, we had a great meal where we all burped loudly thus meaning we are full =D. Lastly, we had a group photo and everyone left individually.


However, i did not feel satisfied because it was still early. Therefore, me, nigel, cheah khai and roland went to Qlap mall for a stroll because we wanted to digest the food in our stomach. We passed by the new Intracorp building. Around 9.30, we reached our location and went in like emperors. HAHA however, most shops are closed before we realised it. We had walked around the building in less than 5 mins before we decided to go to have some icecream for dessert. So we went to this shop and tested some icecream. It was superbly delicious and really, i had never felt better than tasting this icecream *HAHAHA* Anyways, then we walked to this CD shop where Cheah Khai was interested in these PSP games. Till now i stopped cause i am tired after coming home.
Ian desperado for the camera XP
Everyone eating happily.
No comment.
Eric and Ian posing for the camera. HAHA models.
The icecream i was talking about. 4 diff ones.
Thank you.
K263.
P.S how come no one tags today.