I reached home at exactly 3.09am after a 13 minutes drive from school.
I was left all alone with only solitaire to play with. no food, no nothing. While i was having THE time of my life playing solitaire, i heard noises from outside. Curious, i went out, to check it out and i didnt chicken out.
//zgheah, aku rhyme ah. hee hee.//
I saw nothing but monkeys filming their own 'kuch kucha monkee hei' movie; a monkey version of the hindustani-5weeks-top-of-the-chart-blockbuster movie.
All of a sudden, out of nowhere, 3 hideous SuperXXXXXl-sized ninjas landed precisely 2.4meters in front of me.
"bui, salah rumah kali kamu. Aku nada jual ayam ni, if thats what you're looking for" i said before they spoke.
the fattest replied,
"besamikuloo! Qui a beson de gros seins quand vous avez un ane comme le mein! pa ram pam pam." muka karas lah ia becakap ah, bepaluh-paluh lagitu.
I did not understand a single word the freak of nature said. The 3 ninjas felt exasperated, so they attacked me, for i dont know what. After watching ForbiddenKingdom, i had no problems fighting them back as ive absorbed some kung-fu moves from the movie.
I lashed out the BuddhaPalm, did the PrayingMantis, the DrunkenMaster and etc etc. but it did not work as it did in the movie. The three faggots did not fly off. instead, my hand was bounced off their 30cm thick skin.
I was losing, i got owned.
"who sent you here? why are you doing this to me? my mama said im a good boy juaaaa." i said, while being held by the saddam-look-alike ninja.
"Mr. Boon, yang nada expression ah. iatahtu, selurukan lagi ia. nahhh. baru kamu tau." said the thinnest of the fat ninjas.
They were Chris’ man. Damn that horse fucker. I had to think of a way to escape. Skali,
"banyak2 kadai, kadai apa jual dinding? *pause* wallmart!"
They laughed their ass off. They were off-guard. I took my chance and ran back into the house, locked myself up in my room and continued playing solitaire. i am king of solitaire. zgheahh
im out,
siNajibGoKungFuFightinggggg
ps; UIC testimonial match for ian's birthday on wednesday