Few days ago..
After I finished doing my homework *cough cough*, I received a text message about a huge radiation wave that’ll occur at 11pm and it will be trapped in handphones and whatever shit. It also said the radiation wave is very harmful to humanoids and whoever puts his/her handphone next to their head will die. Okay well not exactly die.
Reading that, I LOL-ed and ROFLOL-ed my way to sleep.
Then my whole body felt itchy.
//What do you do when you feel itchy? You scratch lah//
And that’s exactly what I did. I scratched, scratched and scratched some more while being half asleep. The itchiness went away after a while and I was sleeping beauty again.
Then I felt something on my back, It felt like something was pulling a lump of meat from my back. I tried to reach the ‘affected’ spot like a sumo trying to peel off a sticker on his back, just to check. But, nothing was on my back.
I then woke up for the third time of the night, this time with the need to go to the toilet.
With eyes barely open and dried saliva on my cheek, I headed my way to the toilet.
I did my thang.
Skali, when I looked into the mirror, my eyes sprung open, my jaw dropped to the ground and eyebrows shaped like two Mount Everest. I was hairy (no offense Naveen). As in like a gorilla. And I’ve got a pair of butterfly wings too.
“It must’ve been the radioactive waves” I thought to myself.
Of all the things I could turn into, I turned into a winged-gorilla. I mean, why not jadi ninja turtle kah or something. I panicked and ran to my mom’s room. I woke her up and explained to her everything. But instead of listening, she screamed, attacked and eventually kicked me out of the house. Her last words were
“I thought I’ve seen everything when I saw a friendly-giant-with-a-mole do the chicken dance, rupanya ada lagi freak. Pak oppp!”
I cried outside the house, not knowing what to do. No one would listen to a winged-gorilla. I wanted to fly away but those butterfly wings are good for nothing. Its like having a dvd player but not having any dvds.
Apaaan Jib.
So all I did was pray and wish everything was just a dream.
Skali, In a split second, I found myself sitting down on my bed, all sweaty, but still hot. I checked my body for extensive hair growth and ugly butterfly wings, tapi nada.
I sighed in relief and blamed by wild imagination for the stupid dream
Im out,
After I finished doing my homework *cough cough*, I received a text message about a huge radiation wave that’ll occur at 11pm and it will be trapped in handphones and whatever shit. It also said the radiation wave is very harmful to humanoids and whoever puts his/her handphone next to their head will die. Okay well not exactly die.
Reading that, I LOL-ed and ROFLOL-ed my way to sleep.
Then my whole body felt itchy.
//What do you do when you feel itchy? You scratch lah//
And that’s exactly what I did. I scratched, scratched and scratched some more while being half asleep. The itchiness went away after a while and I was sleeping beauty again.
Then I felt something on my back, It felt like something was pulling a lump of meat from my back. I tried to reach the ‘affected’ spot like a sumo trying to peel off a sticker on his back, just to check. But, nothing was on my back.
I then woke up for the third time of the night, this time with the need to go to the toilet.
With eyes barely open and dried saliva on my cheek, I headed my way to the toilet.
I did my thang.
Skali, when I looked into the mirror, my eyes sprung open, my jaw dropped to the ground and eyebrows shaped like two Mount Everest. I was hairy (no offense Naveen). As in like a gorilla. And I’ve got a pair of butterfly wings too.
“It must’ve been the radioactive waves” I thought to myself.
Of all the things I could turn into, I turned into a winged-gorilla. I mean, why not jadi ninja turtle kah or something. I panicked and ran to my mom’s room. I woke her up and explained to her everything. But instead of listening, she screamed, attacked and eventually kicked me out of the house. Her last words were
“I thought I’ve seen everything when I saw a friendly-giant-with-a-mole do the chicken dance, rupanya ada lagi freak. Pak oppp!”
I cried outside the house, not knowing what to do. No one would listen to a winged-gorilla. I wanted to fly away but those butterfly wings are good for nothing. Its like having a dvd player but not having any dvds.
Apaaan Jib.
So all I did was pray and wish everything was just a dream.
Skali, In a split second, I found myself sitting down on my bed, all sweaty, but still hot. I checked my body for extensive hair growth and ugly butterfly wings, tapi nada.
I sighed in relief and blamed by wild imagination for the stupid dream
Im out,
siNajibMutated
ps; I saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that says "sorry girls, im gay." Tsk tsk
pps; I.. am.. sleepy