Hey. Laksamana won for the first time in 10 years? LOL. i think they won because of me HAHAHA. I was the one who gave the motivation and support to them. Anyways, this post is an announcement for fans and supporters of the MS Basketball School Team.
We are having a tournament coming up in less than 2 weeks in Chung Hwa Middle School. Please come and support us because we are facing SMJA for our first round. The tournament is in knockout form therefore if we lose, we are out for the whole tournament. This tournament is held every 2 years and since this is the last tournament for me to represent the school. My mates, peeps and friends that i loved, please come. Thank you if u come and fuck you if u dont HAHA.
This is not only to UICs but to anyone that is part of the MS community and has the will to stand up to cheer for us. We will announce again soon the actual date and time. Thanks =D I love you all and kisses and hugs for those who had this in their mind, '' I must come and support Kwang ''.
Bah bye,
Brada for life
K263.Kwang-needs-you-all
P.S I am serious LOLX