Sunday, May 4, 2008

JD

Congratulations to the UIC members who won(inda semestinya number 1) yesterday! namely Izzat, Kwang, Chris, Kai, Gman, Ian, Eric, Haziq, Bokh, etc etc.

I've been watching back-to-back episodes of Janice Dickinson's Modelling Agency after midnight dimalam. I was jobless and i couldn't sleep. insomnia kali. hahah.

Skali i thought to myself, it isnt so hard being a model(biartia staie wah. napaann). All you gotta do is pose for the camera, talk to the clients, interact with the public, watch your diet, maintain your body. I wonder why si Janice payah-payahan mencari model awal-awal atu sedangkan kami, UIC, ada betimbun lelaki yang model material ani. one example:



Meet our captain, Haziq. He is model material.(sabar, kan muntah ku dulu kajap) haha nadawah ziq. Haziq is buff and is very suitable for diapers advert. Mami Poko would be great. If he's a model, Men'sHealth and Gayboy magazine berabut tu mengaga ia
Haziq can pout that'll make you shout,
He's got the body that'll make your eyes blurry,
tell me Haziq, tell me where you got your body from,
"I got it from my mama. I got it from my mama"

im out,

siNajibKehabisan idea.

ps; UIC update!! Keem, San, i211, update. lol