One silent night, I was walking alone in the dark while whistling to keep myself from fearing the incredibly silent night. There was a bright light ahead. Without any second thoughts, i walked towards it. It was getting nearer. Everything seems getting brighter and then, finally a black guy appeared. He told me his name was Najib and he was a light-dependant creature. He said without light, he would die of loneliness because none of his friends can see him. I gave him a friendly smile and quite a hard pat on his back. He asked me whether i am lost.
I replied,'' If i am lost, then wouldnt you be lost too?''
He changed the battery pack in his torch light and shone at himself again, '' Oh yeah. You're right. I was lost because i had lost batteries before finding some at the floor.''
I then offered him accompany to find the way home.
Suddenly, a monkey came to our sight and asked us for bananas. I shoo-ed him away because i was never fond of monkeys due to their gruesome hairy skin. Najib asked if he want the banana in his pants. The monkey who introduced us his name, Ehsan rejected the offer. He asked if he can follow us because he want to find bananas. I hesisated but i finally agreed because i was kind. We continued the journey to home.
Not long ahead in our way, we saw a guy who was as handsome as me playing with his computer. I was shocked. OMG! It was Izzat, a long lost brother who were deeply addicted to an online game. His computer crashed in a sudden because of the over-usage in playing games. He cried for a while before i asked him to join us in our journey. We gave each other a High-5 and went on ahead.
We were chatting happily with our conversations before an Indian popped out from nowhere and asked if he can join us and entertain us with his ever-lasting horny jokes. Everyone nodded immediately without any second thoughts. We were laughing like maniacs before a tall chinese guy appeared. He was staring at us. We were scared and asked what was his name. He told us it was John. At the moment he said his name is John, we knew that hes lying. He then scratched his ass and went crazy. Hes out of control so we decided to dump him and went on.
Finally, a door is ahead of us waiting for us. We rushed happily towards it. The sense of home is getting stronger. The door with a label '' UIC '' was right in front of us. I opened the door enthusiastically before a big guy with a mole came to me. He said,'' Hey, thats a foul! ''. All of us replied together,'' Eh napaan!'' He shrinked and ran off to the woods. The other UICs members were playing CS and shuffling and playing handball.
We were home.
I was contented.
K263.
Kwang
You cant spell S ccess without a U. HAHA majal.