Then my nokia 3310 rang. I had to delay my eating time because of this. The email was as if saying ‘appetite, appetite, go away. Come back another day.’
I received an email from a FatTroop member. It was from hafizP aka babyFace aka theWomanizor aka the-not-fat-at-all-fat-troop-member.

The email read:
“dear Najib yang
Our base in Iraq has been attacked. Our Sausage Factory, Chocolate Syrup reservoir, Candy town was destroyed. And willy wonka got killed, too. Sugars are inadequate at the moment. We’re gonna be less diabetic and we’re not getting fatter. Not good Sir, not good.
For your information, Sir, we weren’t typically bombarded by nuclear bombs or whatever cliché weapons the Americans use, we were attacked by big yellow birds, kinda like the one in Sesame Street. They hovered above us and released a big splat of green acidic shits that’ll burn a whole mars bars in 0.304seconds.

With shit as big as those, It makes me wonder which is bigger, their asshole or your butt, Sir.
We believe that Dr.Izzat and his sidekick Riza are behind all these.
We believe that Dr.Izzat and his sidekick Riza are behind all these.

Why? Because..
1) They both have been testing animals, injecting them with their self-made fluid that’ll make an animal have superpowers.
2) Riza likes big bird.
3) Izzat likes birds, brown and hairy ones.
4) I just think they’re behind this.
They must be stopped, Sir. We FatTroop need to remain fat.
My suggestion; When the birds come again, we spray constipation gas into the air. The birds would be constipated and will eventually burst as the acidic waste accumulate in their body and harm themselves.
Remember our motto Sir,
“we fat, we phat and we know you like that”
Much love,
ApIzP3756875983908374”
It’s a serious matter, my troop’s fatness depends on me now. I gave the email a hard 2.57minutes thought. Then I slavishly ignored the email.
I ate my egg happily.
Im out,
siNajibGotEgged
1) They both have been testing animals, injecting them with their self-made fluid that’ll make an animal have superpowers.
2) Riza likes big bird.
3) Izzat likes birds, brown and hairy ones.
4) I just think they’re behind this.
They must be stopped, Sir. We FatTroop need to remain fat.
My suggestion; When the birds come again, we spray constipation gas into the air. The birds would be constipated and will eventually burst as the acidic waste accumulate in their body and harm themselves.
Remember our motto Sir,
“we fat, we phat and we know you like that”
Much love,
ApIzP3756875983908374”
It’s a serious matter, my troop’s fatness depends on me now. I gave the email a hard 2.57minutes thought. Then I slavishly ignored the email.
I ate my egg happily.
Im out,
siNajibGotEgged
ps; up yours