For the past month or so, i have been illegal staying in Brunei as my ic was expired. But im illegal no more, as i have renewed it three days ago punya tomorrow. Adulthood, here i come. Lots of changes takes place coming to adulthood; bejanggut, massive height increase, voice breaks. I used to sing like Maria Carey but now i sing rather badly. i just rhymed if you noticed. zgheahh.
So i arrived at the Jabatan Immigresen two days ago with my dad. For the past five years, it was my third time going there. I walked next to my dad and went past a crowd at the entrance, they were waiting for the purple bus i suppose. Pasalnya ada sign 'bus stop' sana.
Then we reached this room that says 'IC Section'. So aku enter lah, banyak foreigners duduk-duduk menunggu their turn. i could tell they're foreigners by the blue form they're holding. I walked to the end of the room to get the yellow form. I walked slower than i usually do. All eyes were on me. Some smiled, some closed their children's eyes and told them to look away. They must've been awed by my beauty, i thought to myself, so i continued walking with my chin up. Skali this indon approached me and whispered
"mas, kayanya zip kamu belum sampe gitu loh mas"
hearing that, an impulse was sent to my motor neurone immediately, activated my finger and it zipped my pants to the fullest. All that took less than 1.2seconds. Malu ku. Seitam-itam mukaku, im sure it turned red.
Upon reaching the end of the room, this woman in a blue uniform gave me the yellow form. i filled it with my details except for this question which was written in pencil, 'emel kita? hehehe =p'
in about a minute, it was my turn, thanks to my dad. I sat down, facing the camera. I gave the woman the yellow form and my old four-piece-taped-together ic. The woman looked at my old ic and compared it with the current me.
"makin hangat anak kita ani tuan haji" she said to my father.
"biasalah, bapa borek anak rintik. hehehehe" he replied.
I think prasanism runs in the family. so, snap snap, she took my picture. It looked horrible, but its okay. She gave me a temporary ic for the mean time. how cool is that? hahahah.
im out,
siNajibLegalSudah
ps: yesterday's tomorrow UIC futsal di kebajikan