With Dr.Izzat going bananas and Riza experimenting with other humans and animals, there is not much my FatTroop can do other than what we, FatTroop, do best; eat, eat and eat.and cabut bulu ketiak
But we are professionally trained. We were trained to eat, but not TOO much. There’s a limit to everything and our limit is as fat as Rikishi. That’s as far as we could go. Any fatter than that, you get kicked out of the troop. And sadly..
That’s what happened to Christopher the liar. I knew he was growing bigger than all of us as his belly had 8 folds, apalagi parutnya.
//But its okay, Mika said big people are beautiful. Heehee.//
But we are professionally trained. We were trained to eat, but not TOO much. There’s a limit to everything and our limit is as fat as Rikishi. That’s as far as we could go. Any fatter than that, you get kicked out of the troop. And sadly..
That’s what happened to Christopher the liar. I knew he was growing bigger than all of us as his belly had 8 folds, apalagi parutnya.
//But its okay, Mika said big people are beautiful. Heehee.//
*mua orgasm*
there's a fine line between Rikishi and Sumo.
Christopher was never honest with me. Everytime I ask how many whole chickens did he eat in a day, he’ll go
“um.. itu, 18 ekor saja wah”
One day, I found a large plastic bag filled with chicken bones under Christopher’s bed, while I was inspecting my troop’s room. Curious, I checked the plastic bag and counted the number of drumstick bones. And the result shocked the hell out of me. There were 54 drumsticks.
I called Christopher into my office immediately. But then I had to change the venue as he could not fit through my door anymore. So we met outside instead.
Me: “Chris, be honest. What is this? *shows the plastic bag*”
Chris: “ itu plastic lah tuan. Mana otak engkau? Wawawa
Me: kurang asam banar anak sekong ani eh, minta tempiling? You told me you eat 18 chickens everyday, but I counted there were 54 drumsticks. Which means you ate 27 chickens. Can you explain that?
Other than lying, Chris is also gifted in maths.
Chris: umm.. manada saya tipu tuan. Saya makan itu 18 ayam, tapi setiap ayam ada 3 kaki tuan. Hehehehe.
Me: … masuk akal pulang.
Chris: hehehehe
Me: nah kedapatan tia menipu! I’m sorry Chris. I can stand you being smelly and your overgrown armpit hair and all, but I cant accept this. I’m gonna have to let you go.
Chris ran back to his room in tears. For every step he took, the ground shook. He handed in his badge, his weapons and all of his food supply. It was time for him to say goodbye. Its sad to see him go, we FatTroop will always miss you, Chris Teo.
According to a source which I shall not mention, Chris met up Riza and became allies with him. The name, though, is yet to be heard. Chris is angry. He wants revenge. He is predicted to attack us in the near future, though its gonna be slow. Heehee. Get it? ‘cause he’s big now, iatah lambat. Um nevermind.
im out,
siNajib
