Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've got soul but i'm not a soulja

Here's my story. I was once an innocent boy who knew nothing about violence. My hobbies were cross-stictching, I especially enjoyed making animals, cute ones, such as hamsters, koalas and furbies. And I also enjoyed baking. I must say, chocolate is my guilty pleasure. He he. Occasionally, I would go to my backyard and plant roses in my garden. I was a very happy boy. Nothing could make me sad. However, it all changed on one fine day.


I was at a party. Doing my thing, being awesome and stuff. I was oblivious to the crowd. Suddenly, Eric (status currently unknown) who was drunk and emo, jumped on top of me and punggi-ed me for showing excessive happiness. That was the end of the party.


Photo shows a drunk emo (possibly Eric) showing anger on the victim. Punggi in action.

***

I woke up from my coma 28 days later, a different person. I was greeted by a dark man. He wasn't an ordinary man. He was unusually dark. I was partially numb so I was not able to run away from the scary dark man.

He was like 'Hey! say something brilliant'

After a minute of silence, I said the first thing that came into my mind... 'I want to sex your monkey.'

ROFLMAO. He introduced himself as Najibbit leader of the activist movement, and anti-terrorism group, Fattroop. The mission of the group: to fight against the terrors of Dr. Riza aka baby R and Abul Azeef or Azul Abeef, I am not too sure myself. I secretly laughed inside. He he. Ketawa dalam parut wah.

Behind him, appeared another dark figure full of blings. The great leader spoke again.

He was like 'Hey! Say something about him.

And I said the first thing that came into my mind... 'horny indian.'

Both of them looked at me blankly for what felt like a very long time.

Then he went ROFLMAO. And he was like 'I like your style.'

The Dogg did not laugh.

On that very day, I became a servant of Najibbit's Fattroop. I was trained to be a soulja, a dick-tator and a true player. But most of all, I was taught violence. Violence beyond any violence. I became souljabui Bokh. I became fat and grew a moustache.

ps, I've got soul but I'm not a soulja.
pps, bila ke excapade?