Friday, June 6, 2008

weredude

As I was sleeping peacefully like an insomniac person couldn’t, I was awakened by the sound of lizards making out. My sense of hearing was sharper, I realized. Way sharper. I could even hear flies snoring.

As I got out of my bed, my stomach felt like it was pinned. I felt it for a few seconds. I checked my tummy and to my surprise, I’ve got packs. While I’m standing up. My hands looked relatively different, too. They were much more vain-y and super muscular. Better than those of Batista. And they’re grey too, almost like those of the silver surfer.

“This is weird,” I thought to myself.

“This must be a dream”

I went to the toilet to pee.
There I was, standing in front of the toilet bowl like Cristiano Ronaldo preparing to fire a blistering freekick. I pulled my pants down along with my boxers. I need not to look at my torpedo as I have been peeing for 17 years now. I’m a pro already.

BUT..

As I reached for my torpedo, I felt something in the groin area. Something that was never there before. I looked at it and..

“OMFG WTF BLOODY &*%($**#)!@”

It’s not another torpedo.sorry girls.
It’s not what you think; it’s the last thing that would cross your mind.
It’s a skull. Weird, I know.

I rushed to my 2meters-top-to-bottom mirror and looked at myself. I was surprised with what I saw. My jaws wouldn’t stay closed and I can’t help being clueless. Jangan nda galat. Jangan nda cayaa.

I stared at my body blankly. I had no idea why this happened. A lump of fear accumulated inside me. But I’m a fighter, I mustered every ounce of confidence I have, and convince myself there’s a solution to this. They say there’s always a silver lining in everything. So I turned my back to the mirror immediately.

“YES! A small tight butt! Finally!”

The windows in my room were somehow opened wide. My curtains made slight wave-like motion thanks to the zephyr. From where I was standing, I could see clearly the moon glowing like I’ve never seen it before. It was a full moon.

Maybe that’s it. Maybe it’s the full moon that caused this transformation. I’m like a werewolf; Only not a wolf. Which makes me a wereDude. ‘cause im still a guy. Whatever.
I closed the windows and went back to sleep hoping everything would be back to normal the next day.

The next day, I was slapped by my mom several times,
“BANGUN! MANDI! AKHIR KAU KARANG”
And that woke me up.
My hearing was normal again as I didn’t hear any flies snoring or swearingcomplaining about my mom’s loud voice.
I got up and ran to my mirror immediately. I looked freakishly normal! Except for the dried saliva on my cheek.

It’s confirmed. The full moon was the cause. I’m a weredude. And that’s cool. Zgheahh.

Im out,
NajibLikesTheFullMoon