Saturday, June 21, 2008

wafeeq

Sorry for the lack of update guys. I just came back from Switzerland. Watching Germany kick Portugal out of the tournament was awesome. Zgheah.

So I am back. I’m gonna talk about something important to guys.

MISAI. A.K.A MOUSTACHE.

Moustache, according to the Oxford Dictionary, means hair on the upper lip.
That is well explained. Mun atu jua nda ko paham, bek tah bunuh diri.

It is during puberty the moustache starts to grow. Slowly, one by one, they stick out of your skin, waiting to be shaved.

Having a moustache has always been a symbol of power. If someone has a great moustache, you know he’s more than ordinary. For example the guy from Dodgeball, Hitler, Paul Senior from American Chopper, Pringles and Mr. Potato.

I’d include Wafeeq’s name up there, but he shaved. After millions of times persuading him to shave, finally he did. Cemana usulnya? Karang malam tani meliat. Heehee.

i miss his moustache already. i remember the time when we ate soto together. I was enjoying my food, watching the hot soup evaporate and all. until i looked at wafeeq. There he was, eating his soto like he never had soto before. And when he was done, ada soto stuck arah misainya. *sighs happily* goodtimes.

Happy Birthday Waf!

Bah im off to Austria, see you guys after Euro!

Im out,
siNajibAnganAngan.

Ps: dulur saja bah aku angan-angan. Napaan.

Pps: I’ll make a proper post in the near future. It’s a holiday mann. lol