Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This is my story how i ended up being a villian. i was a jovial type of guy who dreamt of being one of the fattroop, i start to train less and eat more and more FATS to fulfil the requirement to join fattroops. Unfortunately, my dream to become one of them was crushed by a biased machine.

They only recruited people to join fattroop based on the results given by the machine. I did passed the interview with a 100% marks but not the fat test. As i stand on the biased fat test machine it reads "ERROR H" my fat was too high that the machine could not calculate. Najib who was the one who takes the reading was shocked. He looked at me from top to bottom again and again. He couldn't believe it due to the size and the packs of my body.

he kept on asking the machine " r u sure dawg that ur not mistaken?"

the machine answered, "of course i am maaan, dont u trust me man? his "bottom's" that is heavy. anyways he's too handsome to join our group. HELL NO!! im going to let someone handsome than u to get in.."

Without sympathy and hesitation, they kicked me out. Feeling disenchant, i left the hamlet. In the desert, feeling thirsty and hungry, i fell onto the ground. There, a benign guy help me and brought me to his home. He treated me like his brother. we became close.

A month has passed, he invited me to become his right hand man. I agree. We started to make bomb using animals to bombard fattroop base. This doesn’t long last, chris came into our group with his expressionless face and started weakening the bond between me and dr. izzat. Everything turns around. Dr. izzat gives more attention to him.

I felt infuriated. I changed dr.izzat's brain with a monkey, he turned wild. I locked him up in a cage and fed him with banana ice cream everyday whereas chris, I kicked him out and let he be alone in the desert. As for now I’ve appointed a partner to beat all the fattroop members. Azul Abeef, the psycho maniac, who cares.. since I just need his brain juice that can create a newly type bomb.

Let me introduce to you, professor doctor capitan pilot abul azeef!!



r28


mun cali ketawa sja, klu eng ku bida jgnth di ketawakan


ps; bul buku physics hahha