Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An hour after 2.30pm, my dad came and fetched me at school in our new Escalade-golf-cart. He didn’t look so happy. A smile it was not on his face. Concerned, I asked

“what’s up with you daddy-o?”

“Nada. Ni slipar Ayah buruk sudah ah. Sighhhh.”

“membariwatir jua, pasal slipar jua ganya. Lakastah membali”

“bah. Ke GIANT tah tani, sana murah bunyinya. Jimat usin.”

I’ve never been to GIANT before. I don’t know what to expect. Could it be like kadai runcit tapi basar? Could it be like the mall tapi the staff are super hairy people? Things that played in my mind.

I arrived there after driving past Izzat’s crib

I stepped out of my ride, head my way to the entrance. There, a gust of wind blew my hair away like what rejoice would do to yours when you flip your hair. I sensed something on my far right, I looked, but nothing was there except for the rubbish bin. I thought I saw someone sort-of sneaking tadi.

We went straight to the slippers section. There was a whole bunch of different types of slippers there. From pink to ugly green, cliché to unique, it was slipper’s paradise.

Then, out of nowhere, a hairy creature popped out of a box filled with sandals.
“chuppp- BAAA!” he went.

I thought he was GIANT’s mascot, so I gave him 20cents and told him to go away.

He, I presume, felt insulted and threw the coin to the ground. The coin, however, bounced off the floor and hit the creature in his face with 98.3% of its initial velocity. Realizing he wasn’t a mascot, but a freak of nature, I took out my pokedex UICdex, a device that provides a description of whatever creature that it is pointed at.
The device said,
“Ehsan. Pink lips. penistesticles? I doubt he has one. Hence, gender is unknown. Former boyfriend of Izzat. Not enough of attention and love,he ran away from home 6 years ago. The zoo mistakenly took him instead of a monkey that escaped from its cage. 4 years later, he was adopted by a scientist who alters DNA. And that’s what happened to him”

I called Fattroop and informed them about this creature.I ran away, it followed me. I jumped, it did too. I sat on the floor and so did he. I pretend to pick my nose and lick my finger, he did it for real. Stupid monkey. Pissed, the monkey showed of super long ‘claws’ coming out of his knuckles.


He’s angry. But still stupid. ‘cause when I scratched my butt, he imitated and got himself several cuts on the butt. Talur jua tu, tau udah tangan ada claw.

Scared, I got a banana and threw it a distance behind Ehsan. As he was running towards the banana, I took my chance and zoom-ed my way back to the car. My dad threw a durian at Ehsan’s head and ran away, too.

We got home without any new slippers and 1kg lighter thanks to the running we did.

Im out,
siNajibwentToGIANT