Monday, August 25, 2008



Seasons In The Sun - Westlife

I just realised, today is my 2nd last day in Brunei. The dinner last Saturday had really got me thinking on how important my friends really are to me. And I have to leave you guys and have to make new friends there.. But no matter how many friends I have there (if I have any, aku anti-social ni di sana.. haha), I will never forget you guys inda kira lah UIC kah, MP kah, tinggi, pindik, basar, damit, itam, putih, Melayu, Dusun, Cina, India, yang bemole kah, yang 'R'nya inda belurus kah, SEMUA lah inda kan ku lupakan.. Kalau ku lupa antam aku tarus on the spot. Banar inda ku main-main ni, antam ku kalau ku lupa kamu.. tapi jangan kuat banar lah, dua tiga tumbuk cukup tah.. haha..

I will miss all the things we've done together. Banyak activities aku buat this year. Pasal kamu UIC lah aku dapat main sports yang aku inda pernah ku main before ani such as golf (driving siuk lah, putting not so much), tennis (sampai gugur melabuk, habis ijau muka) & swimming (thanks to izzat, najib, yee fah & zizan sal ajar & support aku walaupun lawak usul ku swimming.. hehe).

This is a list of sports that I've played with the UICs:
-Football & Futsal (mestilah UIC kali ah.. panas itam ku tarus macam si najib.. haha)
-Squash (kepada UIC yg ccanya squash atu banar2 tah kamu practice, masa ku balik tani lawan)
-Tennis (sakit yo masih mua ku)
-Bowling (ani main spin & curling sudah ni.. hehe)
-Golf (aku mau naik golf cart lagi)
-Swimming (badan si zizan brabis bebooloo)
-Pool (teringat ku masa main dengan si abul)
-Sleeping (kira macam sport kah ni?? haha)

Gila brabis ni yoo.. I'm gonna miss all the name callings.. No more "NAPAAN!!".. No more 'ZGGEAAHH's.. No more "THAT'S LIFE, DEAL WITH IT!!".. No more "BADAR KO ANI EH!!".. No more singing birthday songs for Gman.. No more teasing Edmond with Dusun jokes.. No more Chris acting like a gangster.. No more Kwang saying "YOU AIN'T THAT TALL, NAJ!!".. No more Najib & Izzat 'GAY'ing up to me.. No more Hafiz Porno & Wafeeq ngusai rambut dorang yg inda beusul atu.. No more meliat si Baseet kana bully.. No more Riza to play squash with.. No more futsal.. No more winning eleven'ing together.. No more FRIENDLY GIANT, MOLE & NAJMOLE..

Tapi put that all aside lah, I want each & every one of you guys to work hard & strive for the best.. I know you guys can do it.. You guys are destined for GREATNESS.. I just want you guys to know that..

Don't be sad guys.. I'm just gonna be there for a while, we'll see each other soon.....

THIS IS NOT GOODBYE, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
UIC FOR LIFE


NajmiTheFriendlyGiantIsGonnaFlyOffTommorrow