I have heard news about the resiliency of the Dynamicduos, they are out again to vie against my troop. Tsk tsk. Tsk tsk. Tsk tsk. Some people just cant accept the fact that they’re born losers.
But its okay, I will not attack them, yet. I am still busy adoring Usain Bolt’s brilliant performance in Beijing. I want his shoes.
Being in this war business is similar to the Barclays Premier League. While not having war, we buy more troops/soldiers to strengthen our army. And so, I have bought a strategic mastermind from Qatar to help me demolish the Dynamicduos once they start moving their lazy bums. This mastermind is tough, though he has a sensitive side. And I mean sensitive. He even cried when William hung said,
“I have no professional training at all.”
Six foot two and weighing about 300pounds, kira-kira 900BND(siapa paham bisai ni), him winning an Olympic medal is something that will never happen. Ever.
Despite all this, he thinks of himself as a cross between Johnny Depp and Najib Annuar. Anything that has the looks of Najib Annuar has got to be darn goodlooking.
If you see a man walking around with his made-in-Thailand raybans on, moustache and a goatie on his face, that should be him. But for confirmation, look at his hairy mole located on his left eyebrow. I present to you,

Naj the mole-tastic Mi. or simply known as Najmi.
He isn’t the only new signing for fattroop though. We have also brought in a skinny bomb expert from Ghussia(Russia). Obviously, this dude has problems pronouncing the letter ‘R’.
I only realized this when we were cooking in the Fattroop kitchen. The radio was on, beats of different superpositioned sound waves played and he started singing:
“they see me gholin’, they hatinnn’, petgholin and tghyna catch me ghidin’ dightyy. Tghyna catch me ghidin’ dighty..” and so on.
(to those yang matingal sikit, ia ani inda pandai menyabut ‘r’. Instead, ia menyabut as ‘agh’/ ‘gh’.)
He’s not only a bomb expert, he also can dance billion times better than John Travolta. …blindfolded. Uuuu daymmm son *impressed* And his name is Hakeem aka Hack-im-gonna-blow-your-nuts-off-keem.
I, however will not expose the identity of this highly talented new member of mine. Thank me for that. Because if I do, most of you will drool in 909factorial ways.
Dynamicduo, especially you Pindik aka Dr.Izzat, watch out.
im Out,
siNajib ghidin' dightyyy.
ps: ada kawanku,si azizan , namanya inda ku sabut lah takut ia malu kah apa, betanya arahku masa hari empat. Katanya,
"Jib, apa hukum menyukur bulu dada? kan ku cukur bah nyamu dada ku ani, keriting-keriting udah ah. mun ku rabus and taruh rempah, kana pikir maggi wah ni."
so kepada yang layak menjawab, jawabtah. tulung tah kawan kami ani. terima kasih.
But its okay, I will not attack them, yet. I am still busy adoring Usain Bolt’s brilliant performance in Beijing. I want his shoes.
Being in this war business is similar to the Barclays Premier League. While not having war, we buy more troops/soldiers to strengthen our army. And so, I have bought a strategic mastermind from Qatar to help me demolish the Dynamicduos once they start moving their lazy bums. This mastermind is tough, though he has a sensitive side. And I mean sensitive. He even cried when William hung said,
“I have no professional training at all.”
Six foot two and weighing about 300pounds, kira-kira 900BND(siapa paham bisai ni), him winning an Olympic medal is something that will never happen. Ever.
Despite all this, he thinks of himself as a cross between Johnny Depp and Najib Annuar. Anything that has the looks of Najib Annuar has got to be darn goodlooking.
If you see a man walking around with his made-in-Thailand raybans on, moustache and a goatie on his face, that should be him. But for confirmation, look at his hairy mole located on his left eyebrow. I present to you,

Naj the mole-tastic Mi. or simply known as Najmi.
He isn’t the only new signing for fattroop though. We have also brought in a skinny bomb expert from Ghussia(Russia). Obviously, this dude has problems pronouncing the letter ‘R’.
I only realized this when we were cooking in the Fattroop kitchen. The radio was on, beats of different superpositioned sound waves played and he started singing:
“they see me gholin’, they hatinnn’, petgholin and tghyna catch me ghidin’ dightyy. Tghyna catch me ghidin’ dighty..” and so on.
(to those yang matingal sikit, ia ani inda pandai menyabut ‘r’. Instead, ia menyabut as ‘agh’/ ‘gh’.)
He’s not only a bomb expert, he also can dance billion times better than John Travolta. …blindfolded. Uuuu daymmm son *impressed* And his name is Hakeem aka Hack-im-gonna-blow-your-nuts-off-keem.
I, however will not expose the identity of this highly talented new member of mine. Thank me for that. Because if I do, most of you will drool in 909factorial ways.
Dynamicduo, especially you Pindik aka Dr.Izzat, watch out.
im Out,
siNajib ghidin' dightyyy.
ps: ada kawanku,
"Jib, apa hukum menyukur bulu dada? kan ku cukur bah nyamu dada ku ani, keriting-keriting udah ah. mun ku rabus and taruh rempah, kana pikir maggi wah ni."
so kepada yang layak menjawab, jawabtah. tulung tah kawan kami ani. terima kasih.