Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oryte.. This isn't gonna be too long.. M free ryte now, so i decided to post.. Well.. I got 5 days plus left ryte here in brunei.. Gonna miss lyf here but yea, cant do nothin now!!

I jus wanna say tat I haf had 6 great years wit our batch.. Lots of good memories.. Even though I was the one and only indian guy here in MS, I was and still am lyk really well accepted by the people. I rarely feel left out eventhough m wit the malays n chineses n 2 dusuns.. Lol, jk.. Basically.. I am really lucky to haf a batch of frens lyk tis n m thankful for it.. Its lyk a family in school which is really great..N yea, got to know more of u'll tis year only.. But its not lyk we gonna lose contact ryte.. Still a long way to go together in life and can still communicate n all.. So all is gud..

I m prob. gonna stop here.. Not much to say other than this.. Bye then..

n104