Sunday, August 24, 2008





I am going to leave everything I have in Brunei and go to a foreign place, foreign school, where everyone just eats pork and potatoes. I am really going to miss everything here. The way you guys fill up the canteen with your 'ZZZGEAHS!' and 'Boos' when Najib tells a terrible joke. The way you guys tease one another, how Naveen and Chris always end up at the end of your jokes. Yet, no one is hurt, and everyones as happy. UIC is just and extraordinary group with ordinary people, no leader, no boss. Except Najmi, future Minister of Moles. I always feel at home with you guys. Dynamic Duo, Izzat and Kwang, show that totally opposites can still get along as well, who cares bout height and size. Naveen and the chinese, show that the UIC don't care a fuck bout racial differences. Riza, Wafeeq, quiet yet, full of life. Zizan, personal driver of UIC, no matter what you say bout him, he'll be always there to fetch you guys whether you live in Sungai Hancing or in Belalong. Najib, Izzat, Liau, Azim, Gman will non- stop lighten up the group with endless jokes which leave the rest either laughing will their pucung explode, or going 'boooo najib!' Zaki, Baasit, Hakeem, Saiful, Faiq I don't think they'll ever say anything bad bout anyone. To the talented musicians, Haziq, Amir, Gfaez, Mizan, Naqiu, Afiq, Khai, Ehsan, Shafiq, don't stop. Only 7 of us will be leaving, and I doubt it'll make a big difference in the group anyways. But I really hope you guys will embarass yourselves crying at the airport infront of all the girls. The girls will just stare and go 'ooh you guys got no pucung.' Faezul thanks for the DvD, Ajiz, you're too tall. Azman, Eric, ShafX, a plain thankyou for everything. And Edmond, never tassled by the Dusun jokes thrown at you. If I have missed any of you, just tell me and I'll add.

When you part from your friend,
you grieve not;
for that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence,
as the mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain.

-Khalil Gibran

We've all been through a lot, and hope things won't change when I come back in December. I mean , come whatever, UIC forever. Gonna miss you guys.

Dato Ordinary UIC member, Ian