Friday, July 18, 2008

“yo San, mana pendrive ku untuk poroject tani ah?”

“ada tu dirumah, aku bejalan masa ani. Ambil saja dalam bilik ku, ceroboh rumahku, I trust you.”

“mestilah kau bejalan, ndakan kau berunggau. Wawawawa. kunci rumahmu cana?”

“Ada tu bawah lapik ‘welcome’ah.”

“orait.”

So I drove to his house, I parked my car in front of his house and stepped in front of his door. I checked under the doormat like he told me to and got the keys. I entered his house. The first thing I saw was his aquarium, inside it was two huge turtles with sharp nails. Awu, bekuku kura-kuranya. Not wanting to get distracted any more, I went up the stairs and headed my way to his room.

Then there was this 6-foot wooden door with a golden knob to die for. And on the door was the most disgusting thing Ive ever seen eversince that dream about naveen in a dress.


See what I mean?

I turned the doorknob and gave the door a little push. I entered the room. It was colourful.
Pink polka dotted bedsheets, purple carpet, orange wallpapers, green bookshelves and etc. And on its walls were gay pictures of him. Taken, as it seems, by himself.

Near the corner of the room was a rectangular table. On the table, was his laptop. And near it, was my pendrive. I took it and walked my way out. On my way out, I say a bunch of paint markers on his shelves.

“hehehehe” I laughed to myself.

I took the markers and drew stuff on the pictures on the wall. the results:


Then I made my way out of the house and drove back home happily.

Im out,
siNajibnajibnajibnajib

ps: sorry san aku grab gambar2 gay mu dari tlipun+laptop mu. hahahahahaha